tisdag 19 maj 2015

Creative connector

The book Is mostly about homeless people and beggars and their every day life. I come across beggars a lot, they seem to be anywhere you go now a days. I remember just a few years ago It wasn't very often that you would see a beggar but know I can see them almost daily. Before they were always Inside the larger parts of the city know you can see them outside grocery stores In the outskirts of the city.

I noticed one scene where Ginger borrows a pen from someone to wright on a piece of cardboard. He wrote "NON-ALCOHOLIC, HOMELESS PLEASE HELP. This reminded me of when i see beggars they often have some kind of sign where they tell a story about them or a picture of their family members. Why I think these people have these kind of sign Is that maybe they don't know the language and can't say It for themselves. Or the don't wan't to disturb people by talking to them. A lot of the beggars that I see are probably refugees from some kind of conflict.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar